Abatec are currently recruiting a waste operative. You will get to work in a great team outside in all environments for our client; a leading regional utilities contractor on Hinkley point. This role will present new challenges every day, so the ideal candidate will be organised and focused in achieving goals.
This role will require candidates to work in a shift pattern so flexibility surrounding work hours is crucial.
As Waste Operative you will:
- Take part in routine and reactive maintenance work ensuring all sites have correct working permits in place
- Maintain the sewerage network, foul water and surface water treatment processes
- Operate within the strict Health and Safety guidelines ensuring safety to all on site
- Assist with other tasks you may be asked to carry out on site to help achieve wider team objectives
Our client requires a Waste Operative with:
- Full UK driving license
- NVQ Level 2 in sewerage operations
- Positive can-do attitude
- Confined space training or working toward this
- Understanding of biological treatment
- Training in one man jetting units would be beneficial but will be provided if required
- Overtime and standby payment schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday rising to 28 after 1-year service
- Life Insurance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 128554. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.