Abatec is working with one of the country’s largest civil engineering contractors to recruit a Temporary Works Manager to assist in the delivery of a large heavy civil engineering and earthworks package on Hinkley Point C in Somerset. This role will be based on site and will be of a freelance nature. Abatec's client is looking to recruit for this position quickly so it is advisable to APPLY NOW if interested.
Abatec's client is able to offer a highly competitive rate of pay as well as a long term and stable contract with visibility of work for over 2 years!
If you are interested in putting your stamp on to one of the world’s most high profile projects then please get in touch or APPLY NOW
As Temporary Works Manager you will:
- Manage all temporary works activities
- Develop the procedures for the control of temporary works and ensure they are implemented on site
- Ensure that a satisfactory temporary works design is carried out, that appropriate design checks are completed and that the design has been approved
- Ensure the temporary works design is implemented in accordance with the drawings and specification
- Maintain all records relating to the final design of the temporary works including drawings, calculations and other relevant documents
Abatec's client is looking for someone with:
- The ability to demonstrate a personal concern for the health and safety of themselves and others
- The ability to demonstrate their experience working on large civil engineering, highways or earthworks projects in a Temporary Works Manager capacity
- The confidence to apply authority including authority to stop the work if it is not being carried out satisfactorily
- The appropriate CSCS card type
- The opportunity to work on one of the world’s most high profile and complex civil engineering projects
- The opportunity to have a long term and stable run of work with one of the world’s most reputable civil engineering companies
- An extremely competitive rate of pay (£320-£420 per day- depending upon previous experience)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 127755. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
.We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.