Abatec is working with one of the country’s largest civil engineering contractors to recruit a Site Engineer to assist in the delivery of a large heavy civil engineering and earthworks package on Hinkley Point C in Somerset. This role will be based on site and will be of a freelance nature. Abatec's client is looking to recruit quickly for this position so it is advisable to apply now if interested.
Abatec's client is able to offer a highly competitive rate of pay as well as a long term and stable contract with visibility of work for over 2 years!
If you are interested in putting your stamp on to one of the world’s most high profile projects then please get in touch or apply now.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors and maintain a daily site diary
- Schedule daily work programs
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Ensuring sub-contractors are working to program and that high standards are maintained, with a focus on quality and safety
- Liaise with Senior Engineer, Site Manager and sub-contractors
As a Site Engineer you will have:
- A current CSCS Card
- Previous experience of working on highways or civils structures schemes
- Experience as a Site Engineer in previous roles
- Prior experience working for a main contractor
- £260 - £320 per day
- Scope for further opportunities within the company once contract is complete
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 127763. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.