Abatec Recruitment are proud to be working with a Civil Engineering main contractor on the prestigious Hinkley Point C.
We are recruiting for Section Engineers to work on the largest Civil Engineering project in Europe. Successful applicants will have proven experience of working on Civil Engineering schemes which include: highways, RC structures, earthworks or shotcrete.
Abatec will facilitate the necessary onboarding that our client requires. We can offer immediate starts to Section Engineers who already possess clearance, otherwise security vetting will take between 4-8 weeks.
As Section Engineer you will be:
- An integral part of the Project Team and will be expected to perform tasks as assigned by the Site and Project Managers.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of direct and subcontract Site Engineers.
- Required to meet project delivery targets and timescales.
- Expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements.
- Required to offer advice and support to colleagues on development needs.
Our client is looking for Section Engineers with:
- A relevant degree or qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Previous experience as Section Engineer.
- Commitment, drive and an understanding of engineering principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- £260 - £300 per day
- Ongoing work
- Weekend work
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01278 254425 . The reference for this vacancy is 126589. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.