Abatec is working with one of the World’s leading marine specialist civil engineering companies, to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor. The position will be based in the Bristol OR Cornwall and will be an ongoing freelance contract.
Abatec's client will be looking for the successful candidate to get involved with all manner of Quantity Surveying duties, all of which surround a high-profile project in the South West region.
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor with the ability to work in the Bristol OR Cornwall regions and are looking for a new and interesting challenge, please apply now.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Prepare external and internal valuations.
- Manage the supply chain.
- Provide internal and external figures for both current and forecast positions in respect of work activities and highlight any significant commercial/contractual positions.
- Provide client care.
- Produce CVR reports.
Abatec's client is looking for someone with:
- Experience working within the construction/civil engineering industry.
- The ability to confidently communicate with various types of people.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant qualification.
- Highly competitive rates of pay (£350-£380 per day, dependant on relevant experience)
- The chance to work on a long-term contract with a highly professional and reputable company
- The chance to be part of a very interesting, high profile project in the local area
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 127976. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.