Abatec is working with one of the country’s largest civil engineering contractors to recruit a Site Agent to assist in the delivery of a large heavy civil engineering and earthworks package on Hinkley Point C in Somerset. This role will be based on site and will be of a freelance nature. Abatec's client is looking to recruit quickly for this position so it is advisable to APPLY NOW if interested.
Abatec's client is able to offer a highly competitive rate of pay as well as a long term and stable contract with visibility of work for over 2 years!
If you are interested in putting your stamp on to one of the world’s most high profile projects then please get in touch or APPLY NOW
As Site Agent you will:
- Have experience of planning and finalising a project, working to budget and to strict deadlines
- Direct and manage project development
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
- Ensure health and safety records and standards are maintained
- Complete all relevant health and safety related paperwork including RAMS
Abatec's client is looking for a Site Agent with:
- Diverse working and technical knowledge within the civil engineering industry
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within civil engineering
- A degree/HND/ONC or similar
- Stable contract on one of the world's most prestigious projects
- The opportunity to work with a reputable civil engineering company
- Highly competitive rates (£270-£320 per day dependant on experience)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 127757. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.