Abatec are recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer to work one of the largest projects in Europe at Hinkley Point. The role will be a permanent basis and the successful candidate will get the chance to work with a tier one main contractor on this landmark development. Our client will provide the relevant equipment.
General Site Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and quality control on setting out at all stages of the project on concrete and steel framed building including piles, foundations, RC work, brick and block-work, drainage, roads and external works
- Control of all setting out and Q+A on projects
- Supervision and setting out of concrete RC structure
- Health and Safety: Site inductions, method statements and risk assessments and safety Audits
- Programming and sequencing of trades throughout the construction process on major projects
- Involved with local community in sensitive areas
- Experienced in setting out and supervision on industrial and commercial units, steel and concrete framed building
- Quality control systems and checks for all stages throughout project to ensure compliance with drawings and specification
- Project control of information and information requests
- Control and supervision of Sub-contractors through all stages of projects
Our client is ideally seeking candidates who are:
- Able to communicate at all levels, work on own initiative and problem solve to achieve outcome
- Able to supervise work statutory bodies requirements
- Competitive salary,
- Plus car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 126905. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client