Abatec is working with one of the country’s largest civil engineering contractors. We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer who will assist in the delivery of a large, heavy civil engineering and earthworks package on Hinkley Point C. This role will be based on site and will be of a freelance nature.
Abatec's client can offer a highly competitive rate of pay as well as a mid to long term and stable contract with the potential duration of 12 months+
If you are interested in putting your stamp on to one of the world’s most significant projects, then please get in touch or apply now.
As Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
- Review documents, procedures and ITPs for acceptance by the client
- Create and maintain Quality Assurance and final handover documentation
- Carry out quality checks and inspections on site and produce the relevant inspection reports
- Coordinate with construction teams and client representatives to deliver the works to nuclear safety standards
Abatec's client is looking for someone with:
- A current CSCS Card
- Previous experience working on major civil engineering schemes
- Experience with matters of Quality Assurance in previous roles
- Prior experience working for a main contractor
- £260 - £300 per day
- Scope for further opportunities within the company once contract is complete
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 128778. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client