Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced ICA Technician to join our client, a successful and award winning utilities contractor in the South West. This position would be on a permanent basis working from Hinkley Point.
As ICA Technician you will:
- Be responsible for all maintenance repairs and process control systems
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and ISO policies in place
- Offer breakdown support to operations team for existing plants and upgrades/operational changes to the control systems as required.
- Allocate resources as required to meet specified deadlines and budgets
- Assist operational staff with questions and/or queries as required
- Compile and update site engineering documentation
- Comply with all business rules relating to delivery of and feedback regarding all maintenance activity
- Delivery of quality support to operations using expertise and experience in the complex control and process systems which should balance/minimise the risk and impact to a busy operations team.
Our client requires an ICA Technician with:
- Experience within the water sector
- Experience of maintenance and calibration of instrumentation
- Degree qualified in engineering or other industry relevant qualification
- Experienced in working with communication protocols
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 128538. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.